Sault Ste. Marie, ON
We are a team of professionals who work hard together, while making time to enjoy our personal lives. We work with our clients in a variety of manners, including on-site bookkeeping, advising, and training. We are constantly upgrading our skills, providing professional development opportunities, and making use of the latest technologies. We put family first and work hard to achieve the perfect work-life balance.
Innovation, integrity, and confidentiality are necessary.
As a Junior Staff Accountant, your job description will include:
• Cloud accounting
• Day-to-day bookkeeping
• Year-end and corporate tax return preparation
• Personal tax preparation
• Assurance engagement (Audit & Reviews)
• Special projects
• Funding applications
• Specialized audits
• Field work
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
• Eager to learn and develop your accounting knowledge
• Interested in learning about leading-edge technology in the accounting industry
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team player with
• Strong communication skills
• Have completed introductory accounting courses
• Ability to complete multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• BBA degree is an asset (but not required)
Stefanizzi Professional Corporation offers competitive wages, a full benefits package, training, and more! Our team of experienced accountants will guide you through the CPA Professional Education Program (CPA PEP), or another qualified route in preparation for the Common Final Exam (CFE) to ensure that you are successful in your studies.