Sault Ste. Marie, ON
At Stefanizzi Professional Corporation, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our team of dedicated professionals all working towards a common goal: to open new doors for our clients. We are constantly developing our skills, providing new professional development opportunities, and making use of the latest technologies to assist with achieving the perfect work-life balance. Make an impact at Stefanizzi Professional Corporation as an Accounting Manager.
• Compilation, review, audit, bookkeeping, and tax engagements
• Developing relationships with clients
• Mentorship of junior team members
• Assist with systems implementation
• Special projects
• Specialized audits
• Setting up new client files, assisting individuals through the incorporation process
Skills And Experience
• CPA designation
• 2-4 years experience in public accounting
• Interested in learning about leading technology in the accounting industry
• Familiarity with current accounting software considered an asset
Stefanizzi Professional Corporation offers market-leading wages, a full benefits package, training, and more!