Sault Ste. Marie, ON
At Stefanizzi Professional Corporation, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our team of dedicated professionals all working towards a common goal: to open new doors for our clients. We are constantly developing our skills, providing new professional development opportunities, and making use of the latest technologies to assist with achieving the perfect work-life balance. Make an impact at Stefanizzi Professional Corporation as a Senior Staff Accountant.
• Compilation engagements
• Corporate tax return preparation
• Personal tax preparation
• Assistance in compilation of assurance engagements
• Special projects
• Funding applications
• Specialized audits
Skills And Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Accounting or Finance
• Working towards CPA designation
• Public accounting experience considered an asset
• Familiar with current accounting software
• Advanced MS Excel skills
Stefanizzi Professional Corporation offers market-leading wages, a comprehensive benefits package, training, and more! Our team of experienced accountants will guide you through the CPA Professional Education Program (CPA PEP) in preparation for the Common Final Exam (CFE) to ensure that you are successful in your studies.